Aimed at Incident Commanders, HazResponse® offers a complete risk-management software solution for proactively planning and preparing responses to CBRNe and Hazardous Material incidents.
- A default set of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Explosive calculations
- The latest version of the Emergency Response Guide that is also used to produce Hazard templates.
- Map based display of the CBRNe situation and the possible assets at risk
- Optional interface to Dispersion modelling
- The ability to produce COMAH templates for accidental hazard releases
- Modules for Sensor Integration and Language conversion
A reliable and easy-to-use tool for blast and hazard calculations, HazResponse® allows co-ordination at all levels of response to speed up the decision-making process and assist with the tasking of emergency agencies. The software has been successfully used during the Commonwealth Games in the UK, the Olympic Games in Athens and the Asian Games in Qatar. More recently, HazResponse® was deployed in the 2012 London Olympics with the Multi-Agency Initial Incident Assessment Team (MAIAT) under the direction of Dorset Police at the Olympic sailing venue.
HazResponse® software is interoperable with the SCIM® application that can provide sensor data information to be used within the HazResponse® Incident message. The sensor data information can then be transferred or exported for the purpose of more detailed scientific evaluation and exploitation if provided within the overall response. The SCIM® application provides integration to more than 41 Sensor drivers.
Complete Incident Management for CBRNe
Using the incident management module the incident commander can register and display any points of interest on a map; such as Incident Control Point, track First Responder assets, etc. The application also allows operators to carry out detailed scene vulnerability assessments, planning of operations for the prioritization of evacuation and possible decontamination sites.